Broadway is currently wheelchair accessible. See MBTA accessibility.
- 3 City Point-Bedford & Chauncy Sts. via Boston Marine Ind. Park
- 4 North Station-World Trade Center via Congress St.
- 6 Boston Marine Ind. Park-Haymarket via South St.
- 9 City Point-Copley Sq. via Broadway Sta.
- 11 City Point-Downtown via Bayview
- 47 Central Sq.,Cambridge-Broadway Sta. via B.U. Medical Center
In pop cultureEdit
This station was featured in the 2006 movie The Departed.
Broadway Station is a proposed stop on the MBTA's planned Urban Ring Project. The Urban Ring will be a Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) Line designed to connect the current MBTA Lines to reduce strain on the downtown stations.