|This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at Haymarket (MBTA station). The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with Metro Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0 (Unported) (CC-BY-SA).|
Originally, the Orange Line entrances carried the separate names Union and Friend, as the entrances were at different levels.
- Haymarket produce market (Fridays and Saturdays)
- Faneuil Hall
- New England Aquarium
- New England Holocaust Memorial
- North End
- Quincy Market
- 6 South Station via North End
- 92 Assembly Sq. Mall - Downtown via Sullivan Sq. Sta., Main St. & Haymarket Sta.
- 93 Sullivan Sq. Sta. - Downtown via Bunker Hill St. & Haymarket Sta.
- 111 Woodlawn or Broadway & Park Ave. via Mystic River/Tobin Bridge
- 325 Elm St., Medford via Fellsway West, Salem St. & I-93
- 326 West Medford via Playstead Rd., High St., Medford & I-93
- 424 Eastern Ave. & Essex St.
- 426 Central Sq., Lynn via Cliftondale Square
- 428 Oaklandvale via Granada Highlands
- 434 Peabody Sq. EXPRESS via Goodwins Circle
- 441 Marblehead via Paradise Rd., Central Sq., Lynn & Lynnway
- 442 Marblehead via Humphrey St., Central Sq., Lynn & Lynnway
- 450 Salem Depot
- 455 Salem Depot via Loring Ave., Central Sq., Lynn & Western Ave.
This station is fully wheelchair accessible.
|Previous station||MBTA||Next station|
toward Heath Street
| Green Line|
toward Cleveland Circle
| Green Line|
toward Forest Hills
toward Oak Grove