|This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at North Quincy (MBTA station). The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with Metro Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0 (Unported) (CC-BY-SA).|
North Quincy is a station on the Red Line subway at East Squantum Street between Hancock Street and Newport Avenue in Quincy, Massachusetts, and serves North Quincy High School, the State Street Bank] complex, and the Atlantic and Montclair neighborhoods. Its other facilities include bus connections at street level and a 1,200 space parking lot. It is the northernmost station on the Braintree Branch of the Red Line, and was built in 1971.
- 210 Quincy Center Sta. to Fields Corner via Newport Avenue and Hancock Street
- 211 Squantum to Quincy Center Sta. via Montclair
- 212 Quincy Center Sta. via Hancock Street
- 201 WEEKENDS ONLY. Fields Corner/ North Quincy sta. to Fields Corner via. Nesponset Ave. to Adam St.
- 202 Fields Corner/North Quincy sta. to Field Corner via Adams St. to Nesponset Ave.
North Quincy station is wheelchair accessible. See MBTA accessibility.
|Previous station||MBTA||Next station|