The Port Authority is a Bi-State Agency between New York & New Jersey. The Port Authority Operates the Following items:
1. Outerbridge Crossing--Connects Richmond County (Staten Island) NY with New Jersey
2. Goethals Bridge--Connects Richmond County (Staten Island) NY with New Jersey
3. Bayonne Bridge--Connects Richmond County (Staten Island) NY with New Jersey
4. The Holland Tunnel--Connects New York County (Manhattan) NY with New Jersey
5. The Lincoln Tunnel--Connects New York County (Manhattan) NY with New Jersey
6. The George Washington Bridge--the ONLY Bridge to Connect New York County (Manhattan) NY with New Jersey
7. The George Washington Bridge Bus Terminal
8. The Times Square Bus Terminal
9. The PATH Train (Port Authority Trans Hudson)
10. World Trade Center
11. Newark Liberty International Airport in Newark, New Jersey to include Newark airport Airtrain, which connects Newark Liberty International Airport with the Newark Airport Train Station (NJ Transit & Amtrak)
12. LGA Airport & JFK International Airport in Queens County (New York) to include AirtrainJFK which Connects JFK Airport with the Howard Beach A Train Subway Station & Jamaica--Sutphin Blvd/Archer Avenue where you get the E J Z Subway Station & the Jamaica Long Island Rail Road Station.
The First of My MANY Proposals is simply this. The Port Authority should Hold Weekly Meetings in New Jersey. My Idea would be these Meetings would be held EVERY Monday So the Public has a Chance to find out what is happening & has a chance to have their feelings be known. An Idea I had is this: The Monthly Schedule would be :The 1st Monday would be in Bayonne, The 2nd Monday would be in Hoboken, The 3rd Monday would be in Jersey City & the 4th Monday would be in Newark.
Every Tuesday, The Port Authority would hold its Meeting in Richmond County (Staten Island) New York. The 1st & 3rd Tuesday of the Month could be @ the College of Staten Island. The 2nd & 4th Tuesday of the Month could be held @ the Staten Island Campus of St. Johns University.
Every Wednesday, The Port Authority would hold its Meeting in New York County (Manhattan). The 1st Wednesday would be in Washington Heights, 2nd Wednesday, Times Square, 3rd Wednesday, Herald Square & 4th Wednesday would be held @ World Trade Center.
Every Thursday, The Port Authority would hold its Meeting in Queens County (New York). The 1st Thursday would be LGA Community College in Long Island City, 2nd Thursday would be York College in Jamaica, 3rd Thursday would be Queensboro Community College in Bayside & 4th Thursday would be St. Johns University in Queens.